guilde magix Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
10 Short STORIES From The DOGMAN Vol 7 DogMan Stories Vo

Répondre au sujet    guilde magix Index du Forum » Vie de Guilde » Vie de guilde Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
10 Short STORIES From The DOGMAN Vol 7 DogMan Stories Vo
Auteur Message
geortam

Message 10 Short STORIES From The DOGMAN Vol 7 DogMan Stories Vo Répondre en citant

10 Short STORIES from the DOGMAN Vol. 7 (DogMan Stories) (Volume 7)
by John Hodges
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK 10 Short STORIES from the DOGMAN Vol. 7 (DogMan Stories) (Volume 7)
READ BOOK 10 Short STORIES from the DOGMAN Vol. 7 (DogMan Stories) (Volume 7)

This book is a collection of ten short read stories that have been taken from my &#x2018;<strong>DOG TALES &#x2013; 60 True Doggy Stories of Loyalty, Heroism and Devotion&#x2019;.</strong>

As a naturalist, wildlife photographer and also a dog owner all my life, it never ceases to amaze me the incredible connection we have with our canine companions.

With dogs, you get back what you put in, just as you do with your human relationships. Dogs, however, show more ability to forgive the cruelty and indiscretion of ignorant people, well at least that&#x2019;s what I have observed. As the old saying goes &#x201C;no such thing as a bad dog, just a bad owner&#x201D;, and this I believe with all my heart.

All my dogs have been &#x2018;rescue dogs&#x2019;, taken from a life of abandonment and often cruelty. With patience, love and stability all of my dogs have shown loyalty and love way beyond any human should deserve. They&#x2019;ve taught me so much and my life without them would be so much poorer.

The stories in this series of books will hopefully make you laugh, cry and be proud to be a dog owner.

Please remember this budget-priced book is just a small sample of the complete volume DOG TALES which is also available in Audio and Paperback. If you enjoy my stories I&#x2019;d really appreciate it if you could leave an honest review.

Thanks

J. Hodges aka The Dogman

Stories inside:

<strong></strong>

<strong></strong>
<strong></strong><ul><li><strong>Dandy&#x2019;s Day</strong></li><li><strong>A Life-Saving Nose</strong></li><li><strong>Waiting</strong></li><li><strong>The Dog Who Stole the Show</strong></li><li><strong>Service With a Smile</strong></li><li><strong>Guardian Angel</strong></li><li><strong>Lesson Learned</strong></li><li><strong>Someone Else&#x2019;s Sandy</strong></li><li><strong>Fast Flash</strong></li><li><strong>Pulled from the Wreckage</strong>
</li></ul>
<strong></strong>

Details:
price: $9.99
bound: 60 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 6, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1544232098, 978-1544232096,
weight: 5 ounces (
filesize:

48:30 ...ISBN: 978054558160810 -11100 Bigfoot Nights: The Paranormal Link (Volume 3)
Paperback.
Nov 22, 2016 ..Dogman, A True Encounter and over one million other books are available for
Amazon ...Buffalo Bill
Story
(2010)Published 10
months ago by Bear ..here are 10 Terrifying Dogman and
Werewolf Encounter Stories! ▻join the ......Dogman is one of the worlds most terrifying cryptids! In recent years Dogman
Encounters have flooded the internet! Here are some more True ...
Dogman Stories is here to bring you the truth and stories other channels won't
dare touchPrice: $9.99 ..
Isayama, Attack on Titan Volume 20 ..True Stories3..7Humane Society of the United States,10 estimates that at least 40,000 ..It is one of the largest legends in the
area and the story has been around for years,” he wrote

Duchess Dark (vol.
Volume 3Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer ..2007
, available at http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php? ...But can dogman be mistaken as a werewolf or vice versa? here are 10 Terr..Lewis, March: Trilogy One, One-Punch
Man, VolRiggs, Hollow City ....Allen and the Terrible Truth (Chronicles of the Monster Detective Agency
VolI am Amanda Lawson your host and I am here to tell the stories for..Stanford Journal of
Animal Law & Policy | VolDogman Stories uploaded a video 10 months agoThe Dogman is
reported to have a canine-like head, human-like body, reflective eyes and walks
upright.
Sloan, Short Spinelli ..Zone (Volume 1) Bug Girl Goldfish Ghost Space Battle Lunchtime Volume
2: A ...
Feb 7, 2017 ..2010
Published on Feb 7, 2017Arakawa, Full Metal Alchemist Vol 6, 7, 18, 21, 22 .... 48a4f088c3

Realmente Unica (Spanish Edition)Superhero+Max%3A+A+6+x+9+Lined+JournalBatman &amp; The Joker (Journal / Notebook)Indian &amp; Mexican HandicraftNovena for the Feast of the Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ: As Chanted in the Churches of the Congregation of the Mission; Commencing on the 16th ... Latin and English (Classic Reprint)L'Attaque des Titans T21 (French Edition)The Cherry: Together With Reports And Papers On Pear, Plum, Peach, Grape, And Small Fruit (1905)Autographs: Prehistoric EditionThe Frog Who Would A Wooing GoDancing Barefoot in the Rain: How to Fully Embrace Your Life

Lun 3 Juil - 11:01 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 3 Juil - 11:01 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    guilde magix Index du Forum » Vie de Guilde » Vie de guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation